Fresh Rare Black Winter truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
Fresh Rare Black Winter Truffle (Tuber Melanosporum) in mixed size, fresh and delivered to your house. We select the best quality.
Tuber melanosporum, called the black truffle, Périgord truffle or French black truffle grown also in Piemonte. In Piemonte just a small percentuage of truffle are cultivated, most of them are wil.
It has a round, dark brown fruiting bodies with a black-brown skin with small pyramidal cusps. It has a strong, aromatic smell and normally reach a size of 3 to 10 cm.
Any kind of eggs, egg pasta, risotto, both meat and fish tartare and carpaccio, white fish fillets, shellfish, soups, potatoes and vegetables.
Fresh tuber Melanosporum will keep 7 to 10 days when wrapped in a paper towel or moisture absorbent cloth and stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator (35/40 °F)
The truffle should remain dry for the best quality and flavor.
- Truffles are shipped out from Monday to Wednesday.
- Shipment: usually the box is delivered in 2 days
- We do not ship APO/FPO addresses or PO BOX
- Our fresh truffles can stay up to 1 week if kept into a refrigerator at 37.5°F (3°C) in the correct way.
- Replace the paper towel regularly to prevent moisture build-up as the fungus will naturally release moisture as it is stored.
- We reccomend to enjoy it as soon as possbile.
- Fresh truffle are shipped separately from others products.
- Numbers of units depending from the hunt of the day